Tell me more x
, there is a new speed test available. Give it a try, leave feedback!
dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Derlos
Premium
join:2009-10-28
Rigaud, QC
reply to Krisnatharok

Re: [GW2] Official DSLR Guild: Aftershock (SHOK) Info

Are you all enjoying the game? I've found I usually have the same gaming interest as most in this thread, so just curious. Do you see it carrying on for awhile?

Decided I'd wait on this one a bit after buying SWTOR, AION, RIFT and being pissed off about it.

stvnbrs
Premium
join:2009-03-17
Cary, NC
kudos:5
said by Derlos:

Are you all enjoying the game? I've found I usually have the same gaming interest as most in this thread, so just curious. Do you see it carrying on for awhile?

Decided I'd wait on this one a bit after buying SWTOR, AION, RIFT and being pissed off about it.

Most of us have been burned by one or many of those titles. This is the first game that I don't even feel like logging into WoW from. It is finally a game that didn't try to make wow 2.0, but did so much their own way that it solidly stands on it's own. I am only 30+ in levels, and have been taking it slow. But the game has been much more enjoyable and the AH seems the best I have noticed outside of WoW (big problem that I have with most of the games).
--
Goggalor: "Freedom of speech is not freedom of asshattery."

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4
reply to Derlos
I've bought into LOTRO, AOC, AION, and TERA since I've picked up WoW. IMO this is the best MMO since WoW. Its revolutionary on the level WoW was when it was released.

facepalm

join:2012-08-20
Lumberton, TX
reply to Derlos
I agree with stvnbrs & I AM. It is a truly refreshing experience and one that I have been searching for since the early days of WoW.
--
Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not. ~ Thomas Jefferson

bionicRod
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium
join:2009-07-06
united state
kudos:2
reply to Derlos
said by Derlos:

Well I'm still playing a character after almost a month with no fatigue setting in as of yet. Leveled one character to max, still playing him, working on a couple of others. That's more than I can say for SWTOR or Rift or DCUO or Tera.

Ghastlyone
Premium
join:2009-01-07
Las Vegas, NV
kudos:5
reply to I AM
said by I AM:

I've bought into LOTRO, AOC, AION, and TERA since I've picked up WoW. IMO this is the best MMO since WoW. Its revolutionary on the level WoW was when it was released.

Yeah...but heard there's no end game. Oh yeah and I also heard it's a shitty game with no end game.

bionicRod
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium
join:2009-07-06
united state
kudos:2
said by Ghastlyone:

said by I AM:

Yeah...but heard there's no end game. Oh yeah and I also heard it's a shitty game with no end game.

Also I heard you only get like 5 skills or something. For the whole game!!! And no addons. How am I supposed to know who to kick for not doing enough DPS?
Expand your moderator at work