Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium Member
join:2009-07-06
united state

TheBionic to facepalm

Premium Member

to facepalm

Re: GW2: Engineer Thread

I'm still using dual pistols for single target and flamethrower for AOE. I use grenades in WvW and underwater. I can see the utility in the shield, and think it looks cool, but don't really use it. The rifle is good for cheating at jumping puzzles (skill 5 ).

puppy
join:2010-01-28
San Diego, CA

puppy

oh rlry! I didnt think of #5, you sneaky guy you!

TheBionic
Premium Member
united state

TheBionic

Premium Member

So how are you guys speccing? I maxed out vitality and put 10 points into toughness and I gotta tell you, it helps. I've seen world bosses 1 shot everyone in an area but me. The tradeoff is that every mob your level takes a while to whittle down damage wise because I've also maxed out DOTs.

Mcrobrewer
Premium Member
join:2001-03-04
Trenton, NJ

Mcrobrewer

Premium Member

said by TheBionic:

So how are you guys speccing? I maxed out vitality and put 10 points into toughness and I gotta tell you, it helps. I've seen world bosses 1 shot everyone in an area but me. The tradeoff is that every mob your level takes a while to whittle down damage wise because I've also maxed out DOTs.

Currently traitwie I have 5 in Explosives... 15 in firearms.... 5 in inventions and 10 in Alcemy...

My gear is precision/ condition damage based...

I am going to change my gear to vitality and toughness based.... and use that for dungeons....

High precision is great but you are a glass cannon.

TheBionic
Premium Member
united state

TheBionic

Premium Member

Yeah it's hard to choose. I originally specced into explosives but traded it in for alchemy for the health pool. I have 30 in firearms, 10 in inventions and 30 in alchemy. I have 27,312 health and a crit chance at 49%.

Mcrobrewer
Premium Member
join:2001-03-04
Trenton, NJ

Mcrobrewer

Premium Member

said by TheBionic:

Yeah it's hard to choose. I originally specced into explosives but traded it in for alchemy for the health pool. I have 30 in firearms, 10 in inventions and 30 in alchemy. I have 27,312 health and a crit chance at 49%.

That is a ton of health... what is your armor like. I have about 20k health but my crit rate is only 23%.

I have mostly vitality and toughness armor