Son made my Avatar
Premium
join:2004-12-10
Lorton, VA
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Bright House
reply to mrmazda

Re: If you could add a product, feature or make a change...

said by mrmazda:

There needs to be a way to prevent the dancing yellow blob from causing recordings of program sound unaccompanied by program video.

Screen saving is a lie. LCDs don't need protection form doing their job.

Ever since timers got replaced by reminders, there's been no way to guarantee a program is played from start to finish without interruptions created by Bright House software.

This AM after having switched from TNT 1237 to USA 1238 prior to calling it a night, my recorder had two hours of the dancing blob accompanied by the entirety of sound from two SVU episodes.

Looks like I missed the forum response to your post. I'm curious how BH got this resolved for you.

mrmazda

join:2011-12-18

1 recommendation

said by Noah Vail:

said by mrmazda:

There needs to be a way to prevent the dancing yellow blob from causing recordings of program sound unaccompanied by program video.

Screen saving is a lie. LCDs don't need protection form doing their job.

Ever since timers got replaced by reminders, there's been no way to guarantee a program is played from start to finish without interruptions created by Bright House software.

This AM after having switched from TNT 1237 to USA 1238 prior to calling it a night, my recorder had two hours of the dancing blob accompanied by the entirety of sound from two SVU episodes.

Looks like I missed the forum response to your post. I'm curious how BH got this resolved for you.

It didn't. I think the particular instance was a fluke. I haven't seen it again on USA, TNT or any other mainstay, just on SDV channels.