rcdailey
Dragoonfly
Premium Member
join:2005-03-29
Rialto, CA

rcdailey to The Limit

Premium Member

to The Limit

Re: No Facebook at work? I'll look elsewhere...

I grew up on a farm. When I was young, there was no TV and the phone had a crank on the side and the line was shared by several neighbors. I feel privileged to have witnessed the advance of technology to the point that in the area where I was born, everyone has cell phones and other more sophisticated technology. A cousin who owns a farm not far from my childhood home was a Microsoft employee and is retired now. He also grew up farming but became a software developer for an independent company that was bought out by MS. Needless to say, he has modernized the old farmhouse where he lives now to state of the art when it comes to energy efficiency and connectivity. OTOH, I have never checked to see whether he has a Facebook account.

The Limit
Premium Member
join:2007-09-25
Denver, CO

The Limit

Premium Member

Haha. That would be awesome to see!

rcdailey
Dragoonfly
Premium Member
join:2005-03-29
Rialto, CA

rcdailey

Premium Member

I broke down and tried a search for his name on Facebook, but do not see him. So, maybe he's smarter than me (he probably is)

I did find his address via a company listing, so he is not secret. I know it is him because I recognize the address.

The Limit
Premium Member
join:2007-09-25
Denver, CO

The Limit

Premium Member

I think there is a security measure in place where you can "hide" your name from random searches.