share rss forum feed

PCsongBird

join:2006-12-07
Hawthorne, FL

1 edit
reply to compuguybna

Re: HughesNet Gen4 Buyer Beware

said by compuguybna:

Amazing this was sent from verizon.net...... Someone immitating Ellen Martz at ECC. how hilarious!

by the way, corporate addresses are hns.com, not hughes.com

said by Ellenhughes :

Sandy T - try sending this post in an email directed to Ellen.martz@hughes.com. I'm sure we can figure this out to make it worthwhile for you.

Sorry Comp, but you are wrong on this one. My contacts at HN are indeed hughes.com addys. I don't think I have spilled any state secrets by replying here. In fact indeed, this probably is Ellen trying to get on top of things and help.

Edited to add: Sandy T, since you now have Ellen's attention, I would certainly follow up with her on your issues.
--
HN9000/Elite/94°57'W:Spaceway3/.74m/1w/Dual 3.2G P4 4G DDR2 Rackmount (Pro Tools Computer)- Toshiba Satellite 5105 - HP Pavilion dv7 i7 6G DDR3/D-Link wired/WinXP-Pro-SP3 & Win7 64bit/Firefox 2/IE 8/Opera 10

compuguybna

join:2009-06-17
Nashville, TN
Reviews:
·Millenicom
·HughesNet Satell..
·ooma
·Virgin Mobile Br..
·Charter

well, my contact was William.Smouse@hns.com, so its possible hns.com, hughes.net, or hughes.com goes to the same address/person, depending on how their mail server is setup.

However, its probably a longshot that Ellen Martz is scouting the dslreports forum using an ANON user id, and posting from a verizon.net.

anyway, anyone that's every dealt with ECC probably has a list of email addresses they've corresponded to.

I think we've been trolled.

said by PCsongBird See ProfileSorry Comp, but you are wrong on this one. My contacts at HN are indeed hughes.com addys. I don't think I have spilled any state secrets by replying here. In fact indeed, this probably is Ellen trying to get on top of things and help.

Edited to add: Sandy T, since you now have Ellen's attention, I would certainly follow up with her on your issues.
[/BQUOTE :