uniqs

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Re: [Raiding] Pride and Ego (Nathrezim) hits level 25!!

I need to switch my engineer to a JC, man couldn't find tanking gems even the basic stamina one and a tanking meta.

Ginjer
Premium Member
join:2009-08-14
Earth

Ginjer

Premium Member

said by Jobbie:

I need to switch my engineer to a JC, man couldn't find tanking gems even the basic stamina one and a tanking meta.

I see myself spending a large amount of money here in the near term. I do not enjoy not being self-sufficient. Sucks having all maxed professions and not being able to utilize them.

Lothario
join:2009-09-30
Ottawa, ON

Lothario

I have 10 alliance toons on a care bear server so I could do it without faction changing. Anyone want to give me $250?

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

We have many uncut gems in the gbank, and a couple of JCs who can cut what you need. Immergruen has most of the tanking/healing gems... some of the dps ones. If i'm not online, just mail me a wish list. I'd like to empty out our "raid prep" tabs as soon as possible, but would rather do it providing guildies with gems and enchants than to play the AH.

I know you guys are used to self-sufficiency, but let us help.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain

I don't know what professions my incoming Mage should have!!!!!!

Please halp!

Lothario
Ottawa, ON

Lothario

Not much in the AH so go enchanting/tailoring.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain

That's what I was thinking...probably the easiest to level. Plus he's going to have 2 crafting professions, and I can't think of two that would be more complimentary to each other...not to mention cloth is pretty cheap right now.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer to Lothario

Premium Member

to Lothario
we could also use max lvl gatherers with pvp skill, lol.

Beyond that, we have all professions represented by at least an officer or his/her alt.

So, since CRZ has made resources even more scarce, a pvp geared farmer (with skillz) will be nice (I'm going to have to learn to pvp on my shaman). As far as crafting profs go, I'd say shoot for a min/max ideal and we'll figure out how to get it leveled using our farmers.

Lothario
Ottawa, ON

Lothario to Immer

to Immer
I know you guys are used to self-sufficiency, but let us help.

I did by buying glyphs off foulsbane...
I should have all profs Rdy by Xmas.(except lwing, always hated that one)

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

I think whats needed is an anti-grefing raid group to keep the horde grefers at bay.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer to Lothario

Premium Member

to Lothario
lol... cool. Yeah, he has that market fairly well cornered.
Immer

Immer to DarkLogix

Premium Member

to DarkLogix
said by DarkLogix:

I think whats needed is an anti-grefing raid group to keep the horde grefers at bay.

that could only be done when the griefers were limited to the opposing faction on your server. Now.. that's just a quick-reaction force that will never be jobless. Can't make any lasting impact doing that.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain to Immer

to Immer
said by Immer:

we could also use max lvl gatherers with pvp skill, lol.

Beyond that, we have all professions represented by at least an officer or his/her alt.

So, since CRZ has made resources even more scarce, a pvp geared farmer (with skillz) will be nice (I'm going to have to learn to pvp on my shaman). As far as crafting profs go, I'd say shoot for a min/max ideal and we'll figure out how to get it leveled using our farmers.

Since I will be Tailor/Enchanter on the Mage, when I bring the Warrior over I could gear him for PvP and drop his Enchanting for a gathering profession. He is Skinner/Enchanter atm, will probably be Skinning/Mining after the change though.

If you remember I used to wreak some havoc when it came to pee vee pee combat on that toon.