share rss forum feed

Arsinic

join:2011-02-17
Ruffs Dale, PA
kudos:1
reply to McBrain

Re: [MoP] How was it?

Yup.. Its chilling at 83 waiting for this 10 hour work day to end

I plan on being 87 before I sleep. On a side note has anyone else seen the new lelvel 80 and 81 blue boe gear from the new dungeons... ilvl 405 and 415 that oyu can wear at 80,81 resectively.. was half tempted to buy the leather pieces to speed up the monk leveling, but Im to stingy for that..

Pollux7777

join:2010-02-16
Saint Paul, MN
Wow... ok.

I guess I dont fully understand how RAF works. I thought you just got increased xp.. I didnt know you could skip whole chunks of levels...

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
The account that was recruited can grant the account that recruited it 1 lvl for every 2 gained starting when the accounts were linked. So his main account recruited an alt account. He joined the accounts... and then lvled up toons on his alt account. Made a panda, and granted his panda 40lvls from one of his 80s on the alt account.. then logged a different fresh 80 to grant another 40lvls.

edit: actually I think the level granting can go in either direction.

Arsinic

join:2011-02-17
Ruffs Dale, PA
kudos:1
reply to Pollux7777
For every 2 levels the Friend gains while leveling they can grant 1 level. This works up to lvl 80 so each level 80 friend character can grant 40 levels.

I dual boxxed and leveled an 85 hunter 82 dk and an 66 druid on the RAF account.. this was more than enough levels for an instant 80 monk..

Also people were able to create level 80 monks with scroll of ressurection. Needless to say there were a lot of monks leveling in Hyjal this morning..

At 6 am there were already level 85 monks on Sargeras..

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2
I saw an 83 monk on KJ at around 4:30 am. Sad thing is there will be server first level 90 monk before I hit 87.