share rss forum feed

Dunga Bee
Put A Little Butter On It

join:2004-07-26
USA
reply to ekster

Re: [game] Mini crazy game - The Circus Freak Edition

Good game! Even if I only got to play for a bit

Question: I was sure Jim was mafia and might target me. By hiding behind him, if they targeted me, would he have killed himself (if he was mafia)?

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine
said by Dunga Bee:

Question: I was sure Jim was mafia and might target me. By hiding behind him, if they targeted me, would he have killed himself (if he was mafia)?

For a regular hider role, if you hide behind mafia, you die... but I modified it this game and removed that, so yeah. Had you hid behind a mafia who was aiming at you, they would've blown their own brains out.

Dunga Bee
Put A Little Butter On It

join:2004-07-26
USA
said by ekster:

said by Dunga Bee:

For a regular hider role, if you hide behind mafia, you die... but I modified it this game and removed that, so yeah. Had you hid behind a mafia who was aiming at you, they would've blown their own brains out.

OK, very good. Just wanted to be sure I played that right (or at least tried to). After submitting the action though, I realized that if had Jim been mafia, it would be unwise to kill me since I was the main person pushing for him. Rookie mistake