Kill cancer
Premium Member
join:2002-09-10
canada

EUS to dragonfly5

Premium Member

to dragonfly5

Re: Boy in chains appears at door

I'm more of a high-velocity_cranium_piercings punishment type of guy when it come to deranged crimes like this.

Anav
Sarcastic Llama? Naw, Just Acerbic
Premium Member
join:2001-07-16
Dartmouth, NS

Anav

Premium Member

said by EUS:

I'm more of a really really really slow high-velocity_cranium_piercings punishment type of guy when it come to deranged crimes like this.

Fixed it for ya!!
vue666 (banned)
Let's make Canchat better!!!
join:2007-12-07

vue666 (banned)

The boy who was held captive has told police he was literally snatched off of the streets of Halifax by these punks...

He woke up in a van and was taken to a house where he was sexually abused. The teenager told police his abductors had plans of "selling him"....

I thought crap like this only happened in B grade horror movies...

»www.news957.com/news/loc ··· ling-him

On the radio it is reported they maybe in Ontario so keep an eye out for NS plates...
quote:
Leblanc says one is a grey 2003 Hyundai Elantra with a Nova Scotia licence plate of FBP 233.

He says the second is a brown 2002 Chevrolet Venture van with a Nova Scotia licence plate of EZG 581.

Lets hope and pray these creeps get apprehended before they harm someone else... Looks like the Justice system once again has failed Canadians...

urbanriot
Premium Member
join:2004-10-18
Canada

urbanriot

Premium Member

I heard it discussed on CBC Radio, it's pretty crazy that this one guy has a court case tied up right now that involves a 2 year old and a 5 year old boy... meanwhile he can victimize a 16 year old.

According to the news, the 16 year old was too scared to talk to people or escape because they threatened to hurt his family.
vue666 (banned)
Let's make Canchat better!!!
join:2007-12-07

vue666 (banned)

Yup...this is getting national coverage... Apparently even CNN and other news media are reporting on this according to our local radio...

A very sad way for Nova Scotia to get media attention....