FUJIFILM FinePix S4500
12.2mm 1/1200th F12 ISO64
Ingredients (12 deviled eggs)
6 hard boiled eggs
3-4 anchovy fillets
1 ½ tbsp small capers, drained
1 ½ tbsp mayonnaise
1 tbsp minced fresh parsley
¼ tsp paprika
Making The Deviled Eggs
1. Peel and slice each egg in half. Use a small spoon to gently pop the yolk out of the white.
2. Use a fork to mash up the egg yolks, until they are reduced to fine crumbs.
3. Mince the anchovy fillets. Then, use a fork to mash them to a paste. Mash them well, so they will blend easily into the yolk mixture. Note: If you think the saltiness of anchovies could be too strong, use 3 fillets. If youre ready for more kick, go the full 4 fillets.
4. Add anchovy paste, capers, and mayonnaise to the egg yolks and blend the mixture. This yolk mixture should be quite creamy. If it isnt, add some more mayonnaise.
5. Spoon the mixture into the empty egg whites. Sprinkle some minced parsley as a garnish, and sprinkle a pinch of paprika over each egg to add an accent.