Somewhere in
kudos:2
Reviews:
·VMedia
reply to 34764170

Re: TekSavvy - glorified reseller, not ISP

said by 34764170:

said by elwoodblues:

How did i contradict myself? I said I called them once to bitch about speed and it wasn't them.

You said your connection was ROCK SOLID and then proceed to say in the next sentence that you've had a few disconnections and had to tether your phone. That's not ROCK SOLID.

I'm sorry but to me a few outages is much better then slow downs, and all the other issues you hear about. Many time's it has nothing to do with Distributel (like TSI) Rogers or a contractor has made a mess somewhere an knocked out lines.
--
No, I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake.......

join:2007-09-06
Etobicoke, ON

said by elwoodblues:

I'm sorry but to me a few outages is much better then slow downs, and all the other issues you hear about. Many time's it has nothing to do with Distributel (like TSI) Rogers or a contractor has made a mess somewhere an knocked out lines.

Most customers consider outages considerably worse.

Most of the slowness since TSI has had cable are node issues which has nothing to do with TSI.