spc
uniqs

ford2k
@comcast.net

ford2k to garys_2k

Anon

to garys_2k

Re: [Scam] Anthony Morrison/Hidden Millionaires Infomercial

on an unrelated note his brother Adrian has gotten in on the scam game, getting people's credit card numbers and rebilling them hundreds of dollars. What a surprise!

»www.scambook.com/search/ ··· Sure.com

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium Member
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30

Doctor Olds

Premium Member

said by ford2k :

on an unrelated note his brother Adrian has gotten in on the scam game, getting people's credit card numbers and rebilling them hundreds of dollars. What a surprise!

»www.scambook.com/search/ ··· Sure.com

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· FLGUS2sM

garys_2k
Premium Member
join:2004-05-07
Farmington, MI

garys_2k

Premium Member

What a family, they should be so proud of themselves...

JALevinworth
@embarqhsd.net

JALevinworth to Doctor Olds

Anon

to Doctor Olds
Adrian Morrison - Oh yeah. Now he's peddling his own show, called Social Commissions

I woke up in the wee hours last night, the tv was on and playing an infomercial that was on E! channel. Guess what grabbed my attention?, Yep it was younger bro Adrian.

Same BS. Even had a similar "story" about how a friend of his was losing his house and Adrian taught him what to do and saved the friend's house, and now friend is living his dreams thanks to Adrian.

So familiar.. The same story that Anthony hawks about his (and Adrian's) parents going bankrupt and nearly losing their home, except somehow Adrian helped his unnamed friend do the same exact thing with his own program as well. Imagine that.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· NTIq9DSo

More on Adrian Morrison here: »Re: [Scam] Anthony Morrison/Hidden Millionaires Infomercial
peterboro (banned)
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned)

said by JALevinworth :

Adrian Morrison - Oh yeah. Now he's peddling his own show, called Social Commissions

Oh sorry, I didn't notice you already posted this. I was caught up in the euphoria of making all that money.

JALevinworth
@embarqhsd.net

JALevinworth

Anon

said by peterboro:

said by JALevinworth :

Oh sorry, I didn't notice you already posted this. I was caught up in the euphoria of making all that money.

Hey, I can see you were blinded by the prospect of all that easy work at home free website social network traffic leading to sales/conversions right off of page 754,295 on a google rank for a fish-hook to the boiler room pitch grabbing the last of your available credit for the personal one-on-one training and coaching swindle of all those stacks of cash at 19% interest on a visa card.. oh wait, you can get that limit raised, right? so then, where was I?.... oh yeah, I am so excited myself I lost my place ...

The short answer: The more the merrier... although it was Doctor Olds brought this bloke's latest adventures to our attention again.

-Jim