--
~~Go Lions....back to back Cups!!~~

capdjq
Premium
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver
said by ZZZZZZZ:

And Woods chokes again..........last time he gets asked? lol

Why all the hatred of Woods? If it wasn't for him nobody would have cared about golf and the paychecks would be much smaller. In his heydays he was untouched.

bjf123
We Want... A Shrubbery
Premium
join:2000-02-11
Hamilton, OH
reply to ZZZZZZZ
said by ZZZZZZZ:

And Woods chokes again..........last time he gets asked? lol

Actually, I think he played his way onto the team. Two years ago, I think he was a Captain's pick. If he doesn't play his way on two years from now, I doubt if the Captain will pick him, unless he's gotten hot right before the event. When he's playing well, he's unbeatable. He just hasn't played well since his little marital indiscretions came to light.
--
Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

ZZZZZZZ
Premium
join:2001-05-27
PARADISE
kudos:1
reply to capdjq
quote:
Why all the hatred of Woods
1st of all ,he's a fucking lowlife hypocrite...........and he ruins golf tournament coverage.

The moron commentators and tv stations refuse to show or talk about anyone else when he's in a tournament.

Look at all the great tournament finishes this year that he wasn't involved in...........10 times better coverage and excitement.

You'd think the bloody yanks had just won the freakin World Series when this lowlife made a putt on Saturday..........it was a joke.

I loved his sour expression of disbelief when he heard they'd just lost...............made my day.
--
~~Go Lions....back to back Cups!!~~