how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

djlar

join:2009-04-23
reply to Curious1

Re: [MoP] assassination or subtlety for pve, mist of pandaria

I had to switch to combat again, most of not all bosses have adds, nothing's better to hit 2 targets all the time with blade flurry, and during lust hit all my new CDs, I'm also an orc, and I'll take that 4500 AP from racial anytime.. use it with shadow blades and trinket = tons of burst damage (I hit above the 100K dps mark during burst)

Curious1

@coxfiber.net
for boss with no adds does combat still come up on top ? shadow pan dungeon comes to mind for single boss fights

Curious12

join:2012-10-01
Newport News, VA
reply to djlar
Thanks for the quick reply Also with combat there is no need to have 2 daggers right ? can use fist weapon +fist weapon ?

Skittles
Premium
join:2011-03-31
combat:

sword/sword
mace/mace
axe/axe
fist weapon/fist weapon

with any combination of the above acceptable MH always has a slow weapon and OH can have a dagger or a slow weapon. Combat is all good.

qualitybobby
Premium
join:2009-12-29
Middleville, NY
reply to Curious1
said by Curious12:

for boss with no adds does combat still come up on top ? shadow pan dungeon comes to mind for single boss fights

It seems that all 3 are within a fairly narrow margin. I'd be comfortable playing whichever spec I enjoyed the most/was best at. Sub might be best in theory, but if you don't play it often or well, you'd be far better off playing your preferred spec.