Premium
join:2006-04-04
Leesburg, VA
kudos:3
reply to Critsmcgee

Re: [NFL] Week 4 Games Discussion

said by Critsmcgee:

said by AB:

Can RGIII get just a little love in here?

Why he wasn't that good in yesterday's game.

Yeah, he really stunk it up. Something like 26 of 35, 323 yards, no turnovers, ran for two touchdowns (though credited with only one since he fumbled at the goal line on one of them), QB rating of about 103, the final two-minutes drive to put them in position for the game-winning field goal.

Maybe ask some of these Jets fans here if they wish they'd had some of that stink yesterday, eh?

It's typical for rookies to be good their first year.

Oh, yeah. Sure it is. That's why so many sit on the bench their rookie year, isn't it? That's why Green Bay handed the reins over to Aaron Rodgers the split-second they drafted him, instead of allowing Favre to hang around another three or four years while Rodgers learned. Etc.

Critsmcgee

join:2011-12-02
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

1 edit

said by AB:

said by Critsmcgee:

said by AB:

Yeah, he really stunk it up. Something like 26 of 35, 323 yards, no turnovers, ran for two touchdowns (though credited with only one since he fumbled at the goal line on one of them), QB rating of about 103, the final two-minutes drive to put them in position for the game-winning field goal.

Maybe ask some of these Jets fans here if they wish they'd had some of that stink yesterday, eh?

It's typical for rookies to be good their first year.

Oh, yeah. Sure it is. That's why so many sit on the bench their rookie year, isn't it? That's why Green Bay handed the reins over to Aaron Rodgers the split-second they drafted him, instead of allowing Favre to hang around another three or four years while Rodgers learned. Etc.

Big talk for 4 games into a rookie season with a .500 record and a poor scoring record. All the stats are great but the mighty Drew Brees is 0-4 right now but......but.....he tied the record for most games with a TD. Yay records & stats!

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
·Time Warner Cable

1 edit
reply to AB

said by AB:

How about some of that stink next week instead?

Also, Go Bears!
--
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H. L. Mencken

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium,MVM
join:2005-01-22
Galaxy M31
kudos:2
reply to AB

said by AB:

said by Critsmcgee:

said by AB:

I agree this guy is pretty damn good the times I've seen him play. And if he stays healthy, I think he has the potential to be great one well beyond his rookie year.
You guys wouldn't consider trading him for Tebow, would you?
--
I had a life once.....now I have a Computer and a Modem.