share rss forum feed

norwegian
Premium
join:2005-02-15
Outback
reply to MeDuZa

Re:  

This maybe a little off topic:

The problem there, even though I initially thought it was all crap, is that locking down the Internet by govt request, data retention and other methods does not even begin to offer a band-aid solution.

We need training, better protocols etc not govt's taking it over - how does that enforce security measures; I'd think it would do the exact opposite.
--
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke

Dude111
An Awesome Dude
Premium
join:2003-08-04
USA
kudos:12

It doesnt buddy. IT STOPS THE FREE FLOW OF INFO ALLOWING THE GOVT TO GO THRU WITH THIER EVIL PLANS W/O WORRYING ABOUT PPL DISCUSSING WHATS GOING ON BEHIND THIER BACKS!!!!!

They dont like all these TRUTH SITES thats expose what they are doing!!!!!!! (davidicke.com/forum,etc)

StuartMW
Who Is John Galt?
Premium
join:2000-08-06
Galt's Gulch
kudos:2

Well it's not like the (US) gummint is bothering to hide what it's up to.
--
Don't feed trolls--it only makes them grow!

KodiacZiller
Premium
join:2008-09-04
kudos:2
reply to Dude111

said by Dude111:

It doesnt buddy. IT STOPS THE FREE FLOW OF INFO ALLOWING THE GOVT TO GO THRU WITH THIER EVIL PLANS W/O WORRYING ABOUT PPL DISCUSSING WHATS GOING ON BEHIND THIER BACKS!!!!!

They dont like all these TRUTH SITES thats expose what they are doing!!!!!!! (davidicke.com/forum,etc)

I think the reptilians are behind this hack.
--
Getting people to stop using windows is more or less the same as trying to get people to stop smoking tobacco products. They dont want to change; they are happy with slowly dying inside. -- munky99999