Premium Member
join:2005-01-22
Galaxy M31

jabarnut to Moorecards

Premium Member

to Moorecards

Re: [NFL] Week 4 Games Discussion

Bears looked pretty good! 34-18
Hey, at least the Cowboys have a really nice Stadium and good looking cheerleaders..
(Now if Gruden could have just shut up for 5 minutes it would have been a perfect night of football).

rolfp
no-shill zone
Premium Member
join:2011-03-27
Oakland, CA

rolfp

Premium Member

said by jabarnut:

Hey, at least the Cowboys have a really nice Stadium and good looking cheerleaders..

Agree, they even look quite festive going ass over teakettle, pom-poms still shakin'.

(Now if Gruden could have just shut up for 5 minutes it would have been a perfect night of football).

Chucky's all right. He brings a lot of experience and his analysis is informative. I think he misses it, not often, but nobody's perfect.

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium Member
Galaxy M31

jabarnut

Premium Member

said by rolfp:

Chucky's all right. He brings a lot of experience and his analysis is informative. I think he misses it, not often, but nobody's perfect.

I will say his actual analysis of the play is very good...and quite detailed. It's all the rest of the silly nonsense that eventually drives me crazy. All that "God bless Texas" stuff, gunslingers, singing, and all the other crap.

AB57
Premium Member
join:2006-04-04
equatorial

AB57

Premium Member

said by jabarnut:

said by rolfp:

I will say his actual analysis of the play is very good...and quite detailed. It's all the rest of the silly nonsense that eventually drives me crazy. All that "God bless Texas" stuff, gunslingers, singing, and all the other crap.

His little show & tell about how he refers to certain QBs as 'gunslingers' was incredibly original....er, not.

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium Member
Galaxy M31

jabarnut

Premium Member

Yeah, Romo is like John Wayne. Btw, didn't he die? God rest his soul.
Hey, at least Clint Eastwood is still alive. (Even if he talks to empty chairs).