Ginjer
Premium
join:2009-08-14
Honolulu, HI

1 edit
reply to clawfury

Re: [MoP] Challenge Modes

said by clawfury:

That sucks. My DK is on Nathrezim ally side. Trade chat is literally dead, no one says anything. I was tired yesterday of getting all of the tank gear ninjaed by warrior and paladin dps (after I asked them if they needed dps drops, they said yes...so I passed...then they need the tank gear and jet), so I tried to form a PUG - never even got one whisper.

You are about to have a plethora of 90s from the guild soon. I have gotten my Monk up to 68 in just over 24 hours of game play. So, we are chugging along bud. By next weekend, people are going to be ready for raiding.
--
67 Pogasim (Monk Brewmaster), 85 Sunlock (Dwarf Lock), 85 Shocktrio (Draeni Shaman)

clawfury

join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI
Yeah, I know Just not sure how many of them will be interested in challenge modes. Guess we'll have to see :-D

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
said by clawfury:

Yeah, I know Just not sure how many of them will be interested in challenge modes. Guess we'll have to see :-D

Tiermordius, Muzzle, Venom/Sanctisimo, Angrende, Skylara, Jobbie, Furius, McBrain... all have expressed excitement and desire for challenge modes. We'll get there, bro... we'll get there.