Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Phatty

join:2000-05-10
Saint Louis, MO
reply to cork1958

Re: Charter headquarters moving to Connecticut

I have been with Charter from the start, an old internal ISA 3com modem with 1 way cable modem service. And although service has had better times and worse times, I would have never said that Charter STL is one of the worst markets for Charter, or even low on the list when comparing to other cable provider.

Sad to see this kind of move. Hopefully most of the STL employees are able to find work in other departments, or make the decision to follow the company.

cork1958
Cork
Premium
join:2000-02-26

said by Phatty:

I have been with Charter from the start, an old internal ISA 3com modem with 1 way cable modem service. And although service has had better times and worse times, I would have never said that Charter STL is one of the worst markets for Charter, or even low on the list when comparing to other cable provider.

Sad to see this kind of move. Hopefully most of the STL employees are able to find work in other departments, or make the decision to follow the company.

Didn't say that St. Louis was one of the worst markets. I said it was one of the most mentioned areas of people having issues here at dslreports since I signed up. I see that you signed up the same year, so if you've been active here regularly since then, you should know what I'm talking about?
--
The Firefox alternative.
»www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/