I think I know it all.
VIP
join:2000-09-26
Plainfield, IN
reply to BHNtechXpert

Re: Brighthouse Indianapolis Biz down

said by BHNtechXpert:

said by Cespemc :

Okay so this makes twice in two weeks that this has happened, I need dependal service. This is ridiculous!

Um no...it didn't. You might be having an individual problem but THIS has not happened twice in two weeks.

We have half a dozen clients downtown with your service and twice now in two weeks they have been down for multiple hours. The time before this it was over 24 hours on a weekend and WE had to reset their modems as your support couldn't do it properly.

Don't tell me it was an individual problem, we monitor their firewalls for uptime and they ALL went down at the same time both times.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:153
said by rugby:

said by BHNtechXpert:

said by Cespemc :

Okay so this makes twice in two weeks that this has happened, I need dependal service. This is ridiculous!

Um no...it didn't. You might be having an individual problem but THIS has not happened twice in two weeks.

We have half a dozen clients downtown with your service and twice now in two weeks they have been down for multiple hours. The time before this it was over 24 hours on a weekend and WE had to reset their modems as your support couldn't do it properly.

Don't tell me it was an individual problem, we monitor their firewalls for uptime and they ALL went down at the same time both times.

I can assure you that what happened yesterday was unrelated to anything that your customer(s) might have experienced two weeks ago. Rather than argue about it why don't you open a direct forums thread, include each of the customers data you refer to and I will personally investigate each and get you some answers.
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~