Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

hottboiinnc
ME

join:2003-10-15
Cleveland, OH

No Modem Fees & No Frills

From what is being stated to myself and around the Internet, a new no-frills Internet company will soon be launching this month. Services include, xDSL, 4G LTE/WiMax Services, VoIP, and Cable reaching 99% of ALL cable customers. TV services in limited areas (WITHOUT price hikes) and IPTV launching in 2013 across the entire US - regardless of your ISP. This company also does NOT impose caps.

AdamB

join:2001-01-07
Columbus, OH
Wake up! I think you're dreaming. If not what is this company called?

ptrowski
Got Helix?
Premium
join:2005-03-14
Putnam, CT
kudos:4
reply to hottboiinnc
Yeah, Never NeverLand Cable?

Cthen
Premium
join:2004-08-01
Detroit, MI
reply to hottboiinnc
said by hottboiinnc:

From what is being stated to myself and around the Internet, a new no-frills Internet company will soon be launching this month. Services include, xDSL, 4G LTE/WiMax Services, VoIP, and Cable reaching 99% of ALL cable customers. TV services in limited areas (WITHOUT price hikes) and IPTV launching in 2013 across the entire US - regardless of your ISP. This company also does NOT impose caps.

Got any sources of this or just the usual spit out some FUD and run?
--
"I like to refer to myself as an Adult Film Efficienato." - Stuart Bondek

b10010011
Whats a Posting tag?

join:2004-09-07
Bellingham, WA
Reviews:
·Comcast Formerl..
reply to hottboiinnc
said by hottboiinnc:

LOL Dream on

They are going to provide services over four different technologies?

Who's network? Who's infrastructure?
--
Bellingham Scanner Kicks Ass! »bhamscanner.kicks-ass.org/

hottboiinnc
ME

Cleveland, OH
TWC, Comcast, Cox, Sprint, Verizon, Frontier, Charter and CentLink. customers can start signing up next week.

hottboiinnc
ME

Cleveland, OH
reply to Cthen
It's not FUD and I don't run. I know what I'm talking about. Press Releases will be sent out tomorrow including one to DSLR.

hottboiinnc
ME

Cleveland, OH
reply to Cthen

hottboiinnc
ME

Cleveland, OH
reply to AdamB

Re: No Modem Fees & No Frills

I think you are dreaming on not realizing its possible. How do you think Earthlink offers cable access at wholesale rates, they go and actually worked to get access. TWC also has a number of other resellers such as www.wcoil.com

AdamB

Columbus, OH
Uh huh. How do you know about it when there is not a peep on the internets? If you aren't BSing, then I'll be one of the first to sign up.

hottboiinnc
ME

Cleveland, OH
I'm not BSing. I'm serious. The company is Ohio based, and is currently working with a huge CLEC/ILEC in Ohio to provide IPTV as well.

A website will be up this eveing I am being told. I will also post prices as well on here this evening.

Karl Bode
News Guy
join:2000-03-02
kudos:42
reply to hottboiinnc
Not seeing said press releases yet.

b10010011
Whats a Posting tag?

join:2004-09-07
Bellingham, WA
Reviews:
·Comcast Formerl..
reply to hottboiinnc
said by hottboiinnc:

I'm not BSing. I'm serious. The company is Ohio based, and is currently working with a huge CLEC/ILEC in Ohio to provide IPTV as well.

A website will be up this eveing I am being told. I will also post prices as well on here this evening.

Where is this website?
--
Bellingham Scanner Kicks Ass! »bhamscanner.kicks-ass.org/

AdamB

Columbus, OH
I am also waiting.

cdru
Go Colts
Premium,MVM
join:2003-05-14
Fort Wayne, IN
kudos:7
reply to hottboiinnc
said by hottboiinnc:

It's not FUD and I don't run. I know what I'm talking about. Press Releases will be sent out tomorrow including one to DSLR.

I realize that today won't be over for a few more hours, but not to many completely game changing press releases are launched after twilight. So where is it? We're waiting.