join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO

1 recommendation

footballdude to jabarnut

Premium Member

to jabarnut

Re: [NFL] Week 5 Games Discussion

said by jabarnut:

He has a lousy offensive line that gives him no time whatsoever to throw, the defense sucks now, giving up so many yards, you'd think they were at a track meet and they're just supposed to step aside, and let the offensive runners or receivers run to the end zone untouched. When Sanchez finally does get a little time, it seems he doesn't have a receiver that can hold on to the ball anymore
They have no running game whatsoever. They suck! Hell, and if you have no running game, what happens to the passing game when you have to pass almost every down? (Especially because you've already fallen behind by 2 TD's or more, and the D knows it?)

The Jets are a train wreck, it's true. As a fan of Tebow, I'd actually prefer that he not be given the starting position on this team. He's better off just biding his time and improving his skills in practice then hoping to get a better situation next year.

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium Member
join:2005-01-22
Galaxy M31

jabarnut

Premium Member

said by footballdude:

The Jets are a train wreck, it's true. As a fan of Tebow, I'd actually prefer that he not be given the starting position on this team. He's better off just biding his time and improving his skills in practice then hoping to get a better situation next year.

Amen. Give him some more practice time, and his better situation would be to go to another team next year. (Or maybe this year?)
Sorry guys. I know I wasn't going to talk about the Jets for a while...it's all footballdude's fault.