spacer

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

tuladrin

@idv.net
reply to cymraeg

Re: [MoP] 2.7 mil copies sold subs over 10 mil

You hit the point but in the wrong way, you already have a node for cloth /ench......daily mob kills. My lvl 85 lock echanter is closing in on 600 (will get it this weekend) and my lvl 85 sp is almost maxxed at tailoring from my hunter doing dailies. It is my lw , my 2 Bs, my 3 inscriptionist and my 2 alchy's that are not skilling up and my hunter is eng/jc so I have no more time after dailes to gather. I would love to have more time to work on getting a darkmoon deck and or inscrip staff but no time left for the herbs

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom

join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE
kudos:13
I got a toon with basically every profession. If you seriously want to bitch about the amount of time it takes to mine and herb you're either really fucking lazy or just an idiot. Leatherworking is pretty much the same as tailoring. Not every mob drops cloth, not every mob drops leather and most assuredly not every mob drops greens or blues to be sharded.

You know, the obvious other option for the lazy is to use these oh so easy professions to make a profit and turn around and purchase these oh so difficult crafting mats.
--
Lore Nerd. Role Player. Raid Leader. Healing Priest. Slightly Annoying. Also Likes Kittens.

Thaler
Premium
join:2004-02-02
Los Angeles, CA
kudos:3
said by Adalicia:

You know, the obvious other option for the lazy is to use these oh so easy professions to make a profit and turn around and purchase these oh so difficult crafting mats.

Meanwhile, my gold mountain still comes from farming the AH this exact way. Never quite understood the mat QQ. AH craps out more gold than I know what to do with.