Cyberspace
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Anveo
·voip.ms
reply to Trimline

Re: CallCentric tech issues today?

said by Trimline:

Yep, just did an update on my PBX. My CC numbers are now SIP forwarded to my VoIP.MS numbers,
I know many who don't have this luxury.

Many people have more than one provider and they can do a SIP forward, provided they know how to do it.

Even if the issues this time are lasting 24 hours, Callcentric will still have an uptime of 99,9%. I think that's an impressive uptime.

Yes, I know it's frustrating with issues like this. But think of the 99,9% of the time it's working.
--
My VoIP News

rblizz

join:2001-12-16
North Richland Hills, TX
said by Arne Bolen:

Yes, I know it's frustrating with issues like this. But think of the 99,9% of the time it's working.

If I was in business I would still consider a landline or (at least) more than one VoIP carrier. A 24 hour outage is a major event, even if that only equals .01% down time over the long run.

Arne Bolen
Happy Anveo customer
Premium
join:2009-06-21
Cyberspace
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Anveo
·voip.ms
said by rblizz:

If I was in business I would still consider a landline or (at least) more than one VoIP carrier.

It's always good to have backup solutions. Smaller businesses probably could do with cellphones as a backup.

said by rblizz:

A 24 hour outage is a major event, even if that only equals .01% down time over the long run.

I don't think the outage will last as long as 24 hours. Also, it's only a partial outage affecting registrations of devices.

Inbound calls are working if you divert to another phone or SIP address. I just tested an incoming call and it worked without any problems.

Outbound calls also work if you use the Click 2 Dial feature.
--
My VoIP News

Davesnothere
No-BHELL-ity DOES have its Advantages
Premium
join:2009-06-15
START Today!
kudos:7

I just checked and I am currently offline in my ATA's status screen, and unregistered in the CallCentric portal.

This is worse than yesTURDay.

Fortunately I'm not a business, and do have other VoIP and a cell.