how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

royrogers

@rr.com
reply to Sly

Re: CallCentric tech issues today?

I think once your device successfully connects to the server, the message no longer appears for you.

I suspect that is the case, at least, as the new address is still working for me.

Some people were experiencing connects/disconnects, so maybe they never got to see the message with the addresses.

Also, CC said not everyone was experiencing the problem, so maybe they think they displayed the information for everyone that was having the issue, but missed a few?

Just guessing.

Richie

join:1999-08-26
Tinley Park, IL

My device never successfully connected and I still haven't seen the message on what to change.

quantux84

@rr.com
reply to royrogers

I changed my domain and outbound proxy per the 5 minutes quickfix CallCentric posted on my dashboard... It connects successfully now and doesn't drop registration like it has been doing since 8pm last night (Eastern) However no outbound calls,.. only inbound

quantux84

@rr.com
reply to Richie

the change was from callcentric.com to sip.callcentric.com for sip server and outbound proxy

nonymous
Premium
join:2003-09-08
Glendale, AZ
reply to quantux84

said by quantux84 :

I changed my domain and outbound proxy per the 5 minutes quickfix CallCentric posted on my dashboard... It connects successfully now and doesn't drop registration like it has been doing since 8pm last night (Eastern) However no outbound calls,.. only inbound

I have an OBI and not all settings needed to be the new ones. USER agent domain is still callcentric.com when I had it set to the new one I had no outbound error 500 . Inbound was and is fine. Reverting that to callcentric.com worked for me. YMMV

quantux84

@rr.com

Yes you are correct.. I reverted to the following, (using 3cx)
sip server (domain) = callcentric.com
outbound proxy = sip.callcentric.com

Inbound + Outbound good !!! Wonder if i should leave like this now?