uniqs
share rss forum feed

Mike2009

join:2009-01-13
Ottawa, ON
kudos:3
reply to ChuckcZar

Re: Rocky Gaudrault leaves TekSavvy for new ventures

I would agree on the mortgage part but insurance being cyclical depends on what type of insurance you're talking about. As far as decades of gloom and doom I think not.

MaynardKrebs
Premium
join:2009-06-17
kudos:4

said by Mike2009:

....... but insurance being cyclical depends on what type of insurance you're talking about.

Rocky's gone into partnership with Robellus, selling UBB 'insurance'.
I hear that pastures are 'greener' on the other side.

Just kidding.

Good luck Rocky.
Maybe you can sell JF some insurance against getting whacked by Bell.

Mike2009

Ottawa, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL

said by MaynardKrebs:

said by Mike2009:

....... but insurance being cyclical depends on what type of insurance you're talking about.

Rocky's gone into partnership with Robellus, selling UBB 'insurance'.
I hear that pastures are 'greener' on the other side.

Just kidding.

Good luck Rocky.
Maybe you can sell JF some insurance against getting whacked by Bell.

If you can'tbeat them, join them.

Mike2009

Ottawa, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL

From Linked In:

Through my nearly one year sabbatical, I’d done a lot of soul searching and in doing so had come to the realization that, as much as I loved everyone at Teksavvy and the Internet Access world, what had become of the business, and my role within, was too far a departure from being able to do what I loved most… deal in relationships and people! So, after a wild 15 years and with mixed emotions, I’ve decided to step away from TekSavvy. In doing so I opted to work with my brother Marc to enable him to assume my half of TekSavvy to ensure a continued Gaudrault presence in TSI`s future...

During my time off Marc took the helm, while I experimented to see what came next and, although a couple bumps here and there while dealing with strong growth, seems to have found what looks like a winning combination. Having gone through this exorcise (sabbatical) I feel I’ll be able to contribute to the world in a new way, while keeping with what makes me tick; “working with people”, but this time, trading in Internet modems for Mortgage and Insurance tools!

As I see it, this next chapter says the best is yet to come, for these two new ventures and for TekSavvy!

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine

Rocky should merge his insurance and mortgage business with Teksavvy in the future and offer bundles!

I'd totally jump on it.

"Get insurance with us and obtain tektalk for free! Get a mortgage? Free Internet!"

The incumbents won't stand a chance then.