uniqs

mbernste
MVM
join:2001-06-30
Piscataway, NJ

mbernste

MVM

[Bresnan] Optimum Logo

I just made an interesting observation. Apparently Optimum West is still using the old logo. OK, not exactly an earth shattering event, but I find it interesting nonetheless.

MxxCon
join:1999-11-19
Brooklyn, NY

MxxCon

Maybe brand recognition or competition does not warrant rebranding.
Or maybe they want to do it 1st in the motherland before expanding to colonies.

mbernste
MVM
Piscataway, NJ

mbernste

MVM

said by MxxCon:

Maybe brand recognition or competition does not warrant rebranding.

Well, they do have competition from Centurry Link. Also in general there's a lot of differences between what's offered in "the motherland" and former Bresnan.

n2jtx
join:2001-01-13
Glen Head, NY

n2jtx to mbernste

to mbernste
The Pony Express did not get out there yet with the new marketing materials. Probably stuck in the saddlebags somewhere

rs1990
Rick
Premium Member
join:2004-05-02
Poughkeepsie, NY

rs1990 to mbernste

Premium Member

to mbernste
Maybe it's because the new logo sucks and is one of the most boring things that any of us will ever lay eyes on.

I really wish that they would have spent that new logo money on updating their crappy 15 year old DVR software or use it towards getting the CW back on in time for Nikita, Supernatural and Arrow.

I would go to Verizon so quickly if they offered it and I hate Verizon with a passion (for phone reasons). That's how bad Cablevision is.

mbernste
MVM
Piscataway, NJ

mbernste

MVM

said by rs1990:

I really wish that they would have spent that new logo money on updating their crappy 15 year old DVR software or use it towards getting the CW back on in time for Nikita, Supernatural and Arrow.

In case you haven't been reading, they are coming out with a new program guide. As far as WPIX is concerned, you can view all of those shows, including new episodes on the CW's web site the following day.
EO50
join:2005-01-23
united state

EO50

Probably just a matter of time before they switch. Not easy to change everything quickly. Even when it launched on Optimum East, it seemed the first few days they wedged the logo into places it wasn't designed for.