Search Topic:
share rss forum feed

Gone
Premium
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON
kudos:4
reply to Ian

Re: Any Canadian farmers care to comment?

said by Ian:

Uh huh. Who did I insult, and where? A little context for these allegations here would be helpful. I called elwoodblues See Profile a troll (with a ), but to be fair, he was rather obviously trolling me, so that could hardly be unexpected. But yes, you could argue all manner of things. But I'm happy to hear that those I've allegedly "insulted" understand my argument. I guess I was clear to some. But not, apparently, you.

Haha, what a good laugh. You getting angry at elwood and calling him a troll would be like Vladimir Lenin getting pissed off at Leon Trotsky for being a communist, happy face or not.

I've had my laugh for the weekend. Thank you.

Ian
Premium
join:2002-06-18
ON
kudos:3

said by Gone:

said by Ian:

Uh huh. Who did I insult, and where? A little context for these allegations here would be helpful. I called elwoodblues See Profile a troll (with a ), but to be fair, he was rather obviously trolling me, so that could hardly be unexpected. But yes, you could argue all manner of things. But I'm happy to hear that those I've allegedly "insulted" understand my argument. I guess I was clear to some. But not, apparently, you.

Haha, what a good laugh. You getting angry at elwood and calling him a troll would be like Vladimir Lenin getting pissed off at Leon Trotsky for being a communist, happy face or not.

I've had my laugh for the weekend. Thank you.

Happy to oblige. I look forward to the examples of my "insults" when you're feeling up to it.
--
“Any claim that the root of a problem is simple should be treated the same as a claim that the root of a problem is Bigfoot. Simplicity and Bigfoot are found in the real world with about the same frequency.” – David Wong

Gone
Premium
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON
kudos:4

I don't need to look for past examples, new ones will surface on their own soon enough.

Ian
Premium
join:2002-06-18
ON
kudos:3

said by Gone:

I don't need to look for past examples, new ones will surface on their own soon enough.

So. That would be a "no".

Got it.