Question everything
Premium Member
join:2008-04-05
Westfield, MA

Camaro to Robert

Premium Member

to Robert

Re: One Phone, Multiple Networks

No I wont disagree you have a good point, but if they do start upgrading we all know where its going to be. I would guess to say Boston, New York City, L.A. to name a few.

I just don't want to live in a big city or around one to get top notch coverage, I like going outside and cant see any of my neighbors,and I don't want a SAT. phone just to make a phone call.

MovieLover76
join:2009-09-11
Cherry Hill, NJ
(Software) pfSense
Asus RT-AC68
Asus RT-AC66

MovieLover76

Carriers are always going to upgrade the areas that give them the biggest return on their investment first, ie Cites and other heavily populated areas and really they wouldn't be a very good business if they didn't.

As long as corporations run our wireless and wireline infrastructure, if you choose to live in very rural areas where you can't even see a neighbor, your going to be the last the get upgrades.
Like everything else it's a trade-off of where you choose to live, congestion and everything right at your fingertips when you live in a populated area like I do, NJ or open spaces and driving half an hour to the supermarket (not saying you do, but my parents lived in a place like you describe and it was a half hour drive to the supermarket)

Camaro
Question everything
Premium Member
join:2008-04-05
Westfield, MA

Camaro

Premium Member

Agree, But it still makes me feel better to complain.
« Coverage
This is a sub-selection from One Phone, Multiple Networks