uniqs
share rss forum feed

Arsinic

join:2011-02-17
Ruffs Dale, PA
kudos:1
reply to Endbringer

Re: [Classes] Monk Mistweaver

End game Mistweaver is extremely strong in PVE and while I havent played it as much in PVP they are definitely suitable there as well.

The balance of spending mana for chi, and chi to stack your mana restoration buff seems a bit trickier in pvp, but pve its smooth sailing. In raid you can essentially blanket the raid(10m) with renewing mists and spam uplift for signifigant qoe burst. Spinning crane kick with the jade something or other talent(lvl90) is great aoe healing as well. It feels like there are already many different ways to heal as a monk. I really enjoy beign able to be offensive. The Spirit Binder boss made the offensive playstyle a huge benefit in the other realm..

I will probably pvp a bit more this week. It seems marginally difficult to maintain mana when your being tunneled, but Im sure that goes for all classes.

If anyone has any specific questions, I can try and answer or them provide my insight. Overall I think the class is an awesoem change of pace.

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE
exactly, i tried to heal on meh drood the other night i was like was is jab where is BOK crap rej, sm regrowth, dead ... oops

Arsinic

join:2011-02-17
Ruffs Dale, PA
kudos:1
Worse is playing another character and not have flying serpent kick/roll .. I can't play my other characters anymore