share rss forum feed

Ghastlyone
Premium
join:2009-01-07
Las Vegas, NV
kudos:5
reply to Savious

Re: Savious Makes an MMO

My biggest gripe with WoW is the daily quests. And the new expansion they basically injected steroids into the daily quest theme. That's why I'm so glad they are pretty much non existent in GW2.

Maybe WoW will adopt GW2 style dynamic groups events someday too. GW2 leveling experience is second to none.

TheThing

join:2012-08-10
kudos:1

how has WoW changed dailies?

Ghastlyone
Premium
join:2009-01-07
Las Vegas, NV
kudos:5

said by TheThing:

Instead of daily quests being an optional part of the game like always before, they opted to make daily quests a mandatory requirement in order to progress in end game raiding/dungeons. You have to farm rep (through dailys) to purchase gear.

We're not just talking completing like 5 quests here. When Blizzard increases the amount of daily quests you can do a day to 48, that's when I don't bother anymore.

TheThing

join:2012-08-10
kudos:1

that sounds brutally painful

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4
reply to Ghastlyone

said by Ghastlyone:

said by TheThing:

Instead of daily quests being an optional part of the game like always before, they opted to make daily quests a mandatory requirement in order to progress in end game raiding/dungeons. You have to farm rep (through dailys) to purchase gear.

We're not just talking completing like 5 quests here. When Blizzard increases the amount of daily quests you can do a day to 48, that's when I don't bother anymore.

This is their way of making you log in EVERYDAY! This is why bots exist.