uniqs
share rss forum feed

Skippy25

join:2000-09-13
Hazelwood, MO
reply to KrK

Re: November is coming

said by KrK:

None of the parties represent my values, it's a mix.

That is true of just about everyone. However, you still have way to many lazy morons that will vote party line instead of doing their homework and voting for the ones that actually are more in line with their values.

KrK
Heavy Artillery For The Little Guy
Premium
join:2000-01-17
Tulsa, OK
Maybe it's because I live in Oklahoma, but around here, it's just not true. (The statement about it being a mix for most people.)

This is a sad joke, but it's very appropriate if you've ever been here.

How Oklahoma votes:

(R) behind name: All that is Good, anointed of God
(D) behind name: Everything wrong with the country, agents of Satan

/sigh

Ok maybe that's a bit of overkill, but the it's been going that way for years and continues to grow worse... Hell it can cost your job if you speak up to counter some of the pure BS that everyone always spreads back and forth. Great, eh?

--
"Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power." -- Benito Mussolini

Twaddle

@sbcglobal.net
reply to Skippy25
I remember as a young person, I voted straight party line Democrat. As I grew older and had more skin in the game my support of Democrat agenda items fell by the wayside and I started voting on issues. Every 4 years I have to make a painful decision on who to vote for as President. Sadly ,even voting by issue has not worked but at least I voted!