Premium
join:2001-08-25
Kendall, FL
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to AMDUSER

Re: [Rant] Lazy UPS drivers...

I experience that with USPS, and their poor tracking. Packages with USPS are scanned and marked as "delivered" (scan time is even around the time when the USPS driver delivers our mail), yet the item doesn't show up until the next day.
--
CheckSite.us | YourIP.us | Reverseip.us

AMDUSER
Premium
join:2003-05-28
Earth,
kudos:1
I would call the post office in your area about that... I've had that happen before too. Its amazing how fast they come back out.. with the package, after speaking to a manager..

Rob
In Deo speramus.
Premium
join:2001-08-25
Kendall, FL
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Comcast
said by AMDUSER:

I would call the post office in your area about that... I've had that happen before too. Its amazing how fast they come back out.. with the package, after speaking to a manager..

Post office manager is an idiot. I went to open a PO Box once for a business and explained to him that my business is an LLC. He had no idea what it was, made some rude comments to his buddies, and was very insulting.

I pity him and his ignorance.
--
CheckSite.us | YourIP.us | Reverseip.us

DannyZ
Gentoo Fanboy
Premium
join:2003-01-29
Erie, PA
reply to Rob
USPS scans the package as delivered when it arrives at the local Post Office that handles the delivery to the address. If it comes in early enough it can be delivered same day, but in your case it sounds as if the scheduled arrival from the sorting center comes too late for that day's delivery.
--
Out the 10BaseT, through the modem, down the co-ax, over the fiber, across the backhaul, past the edge router, off the network...nothing but net