spc
Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

SDLshannon

@suddenlink.net
reply to baseball_jo

Re: watched too much baseball this past month, went over 260GB

Hi baseball_jo, my name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. We remain committed to our allowance plan as it is a necessary step to help us effectively manage our network and maintain a great Internet experience for our customers. However, we are currently working on updating the system, and we are waiving any charges until these updates are in place. If you have any questions about our allowance plan now, or in the future you can contact me directly at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!

areacode304

join:2006-08-26
WV
said by SDLshannon :

We remain committed to our allowance plan as it is a necessary step to help us effectively manage our network and maintain a great Internet experience for our customers.

A necessary step to bilk even more money out of your customers, you mean. I can understand how easy it must be to confuse the two.

moldypickle
Premium
join:2009-01-04
Haughton, LA
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Suddenlink
No no no, it's in fact quite similar to the modem / cable box rental fee. No idea how they would manage without you paying the same box off over and over and over and ......

I wouldn't mind seeing even one ISP provide ANY hard numbers that showed usage caps effectively managing a network.

Gaff
Just like the gypsy woman said

join:1999-09-05
North TX, US
None will ever provide concrete numbers for obvious reasons.

They will talk endlessly about it, however.
--
My PC Gaming Blog
»www.gaffonline.com

moldypickle
Premium
join:2009-01-04
Haughton, LA
kudos:3
^^^