solveforce
Premium
join:2007-03-08
Yorba Linda, CA
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
reply to BBS

Re: Los Angeles Film Company looking for Best T1 Internet Price

Have you found a T1 provider yet? Have you considered Ethernet services? What kind of connection do you currently have now? We can always be reached at (888) 765-8301 or you can get real time quotes at »www.t1linenetwork.com since you have not given an address and NPA/NXX for accuracy.
--
»www.solveforce.com has the Telecom Bits

Expand your moderator at work

NexG

join:2012-10-12
Los Angeles, CA
reply to solveforce

Re: Los Angeles Film Company looking for Best T1 Internet Price

Without knowing the exact address, I can be sure if the service would be feasible. LA metropolitan area can usually be served though.

T1 x 1 = $399
T1 x 2 = $599

Bonding, not load balancing, is available with any type of carriers and services.

Moon
213 487 1500
moonjbae@nexg.com

Metnet

join:2012-10-14

Re: Bandwidth

How much total bandwidth is needed for 400 users at speeds 10/5 per user?

solveforce
solveforce
Premium
join:2007-03-08
Yorba Linda, CA
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse

1 edit

@Metnet

Are you talking simultaneous Bandwidth? How many users will be online all at once? You need to be more specific.
--
»www.solveforce.com has the Telecom Bits

BandwidthNow

join:2006-03-22
reply to Metnet

For 400 users, each at that speed, I would considering starting with at least a 100 x 100 Mbps fiber line.

Depending on where you're located, we can install a full GigE line and have it throttled down to your bandwidth requirements (then scaled up as needed).

Please note that installation can take upwards of 6+ months because of construction/build-out requirements...unless you're already in a fiber lit building..

If you want to send me your address I will check for you ASAP.

1(877)520-1924
info@realtimet1search.com
»www.realtimet1search.com