uniqs
share rss forum feed

mph300
Two Thirds The Way There

join:2000-11-09
reply to SparkChaser

Re: Gasonline cans recommendations

»www.nospill.com/

Is my choice. They work flawlessly, do not spill contents and stop the flow when the level reaches the tip of the spout. I've had four of these gas cans for over two years now without a single problem!

Mike
--
CH3NO2-Fuel me UP-Let's race!

Grumpy
Premium
join:2001-07-28
NW CT
Reviews:
·Comcast
·AT&T Yahoo
·Callcentric
said by mph300:

»www.nospill.com/

Is my choice. They work flawlessly, do not spill contents and stop the flow when the level reaches the tip of the spout. I've had four of these gas cans for over two years now without a single problem!

Mike

If metal is outside your price range, these Nospills are by far the most user friendly / best gas containers available in plastic. They aren't cheap, but the alternative styles in plastic are god awful, plain & simple. At age 55, I no longer wish to deal with crap tools, and so I sprung for a Nospill for my two cycle gas. I think it cost $25 or $28 for a 2.5 gallon unit ?

Alternative II - buy the largest funnel that will fit your application, and just screw the top off when fueling up. Why large? A small funnel outlet is usually too small for gasoline transfer. I have sawed off the funnel bottoms to speed up the fueling process.

IllIlIlllIll
EliteData
Premium
join:2003-07-06
Hampton Bays, NY
kudos:7
reply to mph300
said by mph300:

»www.nospill.com/

Mike

No Spill "Jill" is a hottie
--
Suffolk County NY Police Feed - »www.scpdny.com
PS3 Gaming Feed - »www.livestream.com/elitedata