spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

SDLshannon

@suddenlink.net
reply to hoppers

Re: my internet blocked after exceeding 250GB by 1GB.

Hi hoppers- My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. This week we re-started our bandwidth usage notification process. Customers will receive a notification when their usage approaches or exceeds the established allowances. At this time, we are not charging for overages. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me directly at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!

moldypickle

join:2009-01-04
Haughton, LA
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Suddenlink

HEADS UP!!!!!

Sorry, but that's just way to great to let go. The ban hammer is your first warning! LMAO

In seriousness though, glad we at least heard it here vs wondering what on earth is going on when people start poping up w/ the warnings.
--
20/2 Suddenlink : Current
5/1 CMA : Old
15/2 TWC : Old

semaj81

join:2002-08-12
Marietta, OH
reply to SDLshannon

Are overage charges going to be retro? As in, I go over this month, then when charges start up again I am still billed for it??

moldypickle

join:2009-01-04
Haughton, LA
kudos:2

I would really doubt it. That'd be an even larger PR disaster than putting the caps in place was originally (see T.W.).

areacode304

join:2006-08-26
WV
reply to semaj81

said by semaj81:

Are overage charges going to be retro? As in, I go over this month, then when charges start up again I am still billed for it??

Oh man. If they did that, can you imagine the excessively pissed-off customers calling in? Hold times at the call center would be measured in days. People would straight-up revolt.

That said, I'd sure like to see them try.

Gaff
Just like the gypsy woman said

join:1999-09-05
North TX, US
reply to semaj81

I doubt that would even be legal.