k kudos Received
Premium
join:2007-01-29
Toronto, ON
kudos:21
reply to xdrag

Re: [DSL] Rocky! You still monitoring. I need help help! Nightma

said by xdrag:

I think that wouldn't be a bad idea. Hire 1 or 2 techs and for those with problematic solutions that bell can't fix, maybe you can send them out to scope out the problem.

Inside wiring or maybe more. They don't have to touch bell's properties but they can do an advanced troubleshooting for the customer.

This is pretty much what a good reseller does now
--
electronicsguru.ca/for_sale/Cablemodems

Gimli
Premium
join:2006-01-03
l5a2o4
said by Teddy Boom:

said by xdrag:

I think that wouldn't be a bad idea. Hire 1 or 2 techs and for those with problematic solutions that bell can't fix, maybe you can send them out to scope out the problem.

Inside wiring or maybe more. They don't have to touch bell's properties but they can do an advanced troubleshooting for the customer.

Actually have had that conversation with Andre many moons ago.... but it never went anywhere.

xdrag

join:2005-02-18
North York, ON
reply to Teddy Boom
said by Teddy Boom:

said by xdrag:

they're not a reseller.. lol not sure if joking

Teddy Boom
k kudos Received
Premium
join:2007-01-29
Toronto, ON
kudos:21
said by xdrag:

Teksavvy isn't a reseller, no. Gimli and I are Teksavvy resellers. Teksavvy thinks of us as independent sales agents, but we think of ourselves more like extended local technical support.
--
electronicsguru.ca/for_sale/Cablemodems

Gimli
Premium
join:2006-01-03
l5a2o4
said by Teddy Boom:

said by xdrag:

Teksavvy isn't a reseller, no. Gimli and I are Teksavvy resellers. Teksavvy thinks of us as independent sales agents, but we think of ourselves more like extended local technical support.

Defacto Tech support / fix the f-ups / have no hair left.
lol