uniqs
share rss forum feed

MuDvAyNe
Premium
join:2002-03-02
Brooklyn, NY
reply to Moorecards

Re: [NFL] Week 6 Games Discussion

Argh tough loss to swallow. The Boys need a new coaching staff. The clock management was worse than an Andy Reid McNabb run offense.
--
Mets, Cowboys, Devils

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY
Yeah, that was pretty ugly at the end with the clock management.

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium,MVM
join:2005-01-22
Galaxy M31
kudos:2
Damn, SF looked great on that drive...but came up with zippo. Go Eli!
--
I had a life once.....now I have a Computer and a Modem.

shaner
Premium
join:2000-10-04
Calgary, AB
reply to MuDvAyNe
said by MuDvAyNe:

Argh tough loss to swallow. The Boys need a new coaching staff. The clock management was worse than an Andy Reid McNabb run offense.

Really? So Tony Romo has to be told that throwing a 2 yard hitch with 26 seconds left may not gain any yards and the team has to be prepared to spike the ball immediately after the play? Are you telling me that Tony Romo really is that clueless that he can't properly asses a time limited opportunity while he's actually on the field? If that's the case, the QB is a bigger problem than the coaches. It's finishes (or lack thereof) like today's which allows the Romo Choke story line to continue and grow. That wasn't a coaching error, that was a field leadership error IMHO.
--
I'm a man, but I can change. If I have to. I guess.

»shaner38.blogspot.com/

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium
Far Rockaway, NY
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
It looked to me that no one on the offensive side was in any type of hurry to get to the line and snap the ball.
If it's up to Romo to get them there, he failed. But they should know the drill in that situation from practice.
--
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H. L. Mencken

MuDvAyNe
Premium
join:2002-03-02
Brooklyn, NY
Reviews:
·Optimum Online
·Verizon FiOS
reply to shaner
The offense sucks. Romo was calling shit and telling people where to go all game long, just like the last 4 weeks. It's a coaching problem. Garrett sucks with those stupid play calls and the offensive coaching staff is not doing their job. Everyone was standing around after that 2 yard pass so you can't just blame Romo on that. Hell if Dez catches the 2 point conversion that situation would of never occurred. Dez is the new T.O.
--
Mets, Cowboys, Devils

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium
Far Rockaway, NY
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
T.O. was more entertaining.