Ottawa, ON
kudos:3
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
reply to Ontarionet

Re: I want to be contacted asap!!!

said by Ontarionet:

Don't you have something better to do?

Am I not allowed to vent here now since I have a brainwashed mob who seem to love Canada but don't like freedoms, I guess.

I'm not replying anymore. I know that others are having trouble with the internet so talk to them and see how they are feeling today.

Yes, your're allowed to vent but don't be nasty when people provide their comments.

Ontarionet

join:2005-07-05
Guelph, ON
How was I being nasty?
If people want to beat their chests while Canada has a poor state of telecommunications (both internet and wireless), that's fine. But, complaining and whining about my comments doesn't really accomplish anything.

AkFubar
Admittedly, A Teksavvy Fan

join:2005-02-28
Toronto CAN.
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
said by Ontarionet:

said by Mike2009 See Profile
Yes, your're allowed to vent but don't be nasty when people provide their comments.
[/BQUOTE :

How was I being nasty?
If people want to beat their chests while Canada has a poor state of telecommunications (both internet and wireless), that's fine. But, complaining and whining about my comments doesn't really accomplish anything.

I seriously doubt your rant will accomplish anything either.
--
If my online experience is enhanced, why are my speeds throttled?? BHell... A Public Futility.

Ontarionet

join:2005-07-05
Guelph, ON
said by AkFubar:

said by Ontarionet:

said by Mike2009 See Profile
[/BQUOTE :

How was I being nasty?

I seriously doubt your rant will accomplish anything either.

Well, I get to blow off steam. Maybe one person thinks about it and ultimately sees where I'm coming from. If so, then it does.

BronsCon

join:2003-10-24
Walnut Creek, CA
Reviews:
·SONIC.NET
reply to Ontarionet
said by Ontarionet:

How was I being nasty?

Unfortunately, neither do your comments.

You may get a refund, credit, or discount and that may all be well with you, but it does f***-all to address the greater issues you have already acknowledged in this thread.

As a neutral outsider (a couple thousand miles outside TSI's service area), I have to say they're doind the best they can with what they have and it's time (and has been for some years now) that users such as yourself take these complaints to the CRTC, as it's not enough for the providers themselves to do so.

I've said this time and again and everyone always jumps on me for defending TSI when I do. You know what? I support TSI for what they do but anyone with any sense also sees that I rip on them when it is due, so let me head that off right here. Yes, I defend them when someone is going out of their way to ignore the facts of the situation; that's nto the case here, Ontarionet has already acknowledged the facts. I'm merely pointing out the most logical course of action.