how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

clawfury

join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI
reply to DarkLogix

Re: [PvE] OMG Challenge modes are awesome!

said by DarkLogix:

No don't reforge, in challenge modes you're gear will auto scale down to 460, blizz is still tweaking it but they've said if you're just at the raid hit cap you'll be just at the challenge mode hit cap.

I'd question that, Dark. The blue posts I read said everything will get scaled down except your hit rating. You don't need full raid hit rating for dungeon bosses (lvl 92). So you'd want I think 6% hit rating for melee, and 11%? for casters, not sure on the exact numbers.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
said by clawfury:

said by DarkLogix:

No don't reforge, in challenge modes you're gear will auto scale down to 460, blizz is still tweaking it but they've said if you're just at the raid hit cap you'll be just at the challenge mode hit cap.

I'd question that, Dark. The blue posts I read said everything will get scaled down except your hit rating. You don't need full raid hit rating for dungeon bosses (lvl 92). So you'd want I think 6% hit rating for melee, and 11%? for casters, not sure on the exact numbers.

I had read that Hit was also getting scaled down., but they were working with it as it was scaling down by to much.

People were QQ'ing that they couldn't hit Challenge mode bosses because the scaling was messed up and it was bugging on reforges, so people were having trouble hitting them.