uniqs
share rss forum feed

footballdude
Premium
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO
reply to Savious

Re: [LoL] Need a mentor

There's a couple of tutorials you can do to get a feel for how to play. You can also run bot matches (co-op vs AI). Since no one ever loses a bot match, you can noob it up and not bring down the team.

Or you can just dive into pvp. Other players will be very happy to tell you what you're doing wrong.
--
Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty - Ronald Reagan

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!
kudos:2

said by footballdude:

Since no one ever loses a bot match, you can noob it up and not bring down the team.

Ooooooh, how I wish that were true. Maybe on Beginner difficulty for the bots, but on Intermediate, you can lose. I have had games where one person afks and the other three are Down Syndrome advocates, leaving me to try to carry with a tank against five bots.

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

The issue with bots is that about 5 games in you relize what makes them tick and you can bait them so hard. It works EVERYTIME.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
Your Mind!

said by f0rtys3ven:

The issue with bots is that about 5 games in you relize what makes them tick and you can bait them so hard. It works EVERYTIME.

I use bot games more as practice. Ranges for all skills/attacks, damage, attack speed, and positioning are all key to learning with any champ.

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

True. Plus Annie bot is better than like 80% of Annie players.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5

Annie bot cheats

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

She runs that troll tele.

Gets ya every time. LOL.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
Your Mind!
reply to f0rtys3ven

said by f0rtys3ven:

True. Plus Annie bot is better than like 80% of Annie players.

Reaction/input time of a bot is faster than any human and Annie is one of those where you spam all her skills at once to kill someone. Ryze bot also comes close to Annie's prowess.

By the way, ***k Karthus bot and his pinpoint knowledge on how much hp a champ has left in order to use his ult.
--
From Psychonauts -
Lungfish Civilian: (describing Goggalor) He's impervious to bullets! ... and love!
--

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

Keep pots on hand.

footballdude
Premium
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO
reply to Jobbie

said by Jobbie:

Annie bot cheats

All of the bots cheat. They use their abilities with no cooldowns and teleport all over the map. But they play entirely defensive and always lose unless you completely fall apart and let them cruise down mid.
--
Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty - Ronald Reagan

TigerLord
UEE Citizen
Premium,Mod
join:2002-06-09
Canada
kudos:8
reply to Jobbie

said by Jobbie:

Annie bot cheats

I hated that bitch when I started playing. Annie bot just pwns everyone, then you start using her, and you ain't even nearly as good.