join:2004-02-25
Lyndhurst, NJ
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to MagnusM

Re: Oracle Java SE 7u9 and 6u37 released

said by MagnusM:

said by gugarci:

Is there some kind of list on the net that will tell you what programs or types of sites use Java?

If you're asking this you probably don't need Java installed at all

I know for sure I don't. But I can't the same thing about my wife and kids.
--
Desktop Win 7 x64 Emsisoft Anti Malware v6.6, Laptop Win 7 x64 & Desktop XP Pro Emsisoft Anti Malware v6.6 & Online Armor Premium v5.5, Netbook Win 7 Starter and Netbook XP Home Avast 7, MBAM and Hitman Pro used on-demand only.

Mele20
Premium
join:2001-06-05
Hilo, HI
kudos:5

So you have never done a reliable speed test and feel no need to ever do one? Wow! Who is your ISP and how do I get a perfect connection like yours?
--
When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. Thomas Jefferson

gugarci
Premium
join:2004-02-25
Lyndhurst, NJ
Reviews:
·Comcast

2 recommendations

said by Mele20:

So you have never done a reliable speed test and feel no need to ever do one? Wow! Who is your ISP and how do I get a perfect connection like yours?

Did I insult you in this thread for you to reply in that manner. I asked a simple question. At the time i asked my question I forgot that Java is used in some speed tests. And I only performed a speed test if I notice a problem in my connection, which is rare.

Your problem is that your a paranoid. You go through life thinking everyone is out get you. You probably spend a good part of your day constantly checking your door and windows to make sure they are locked. You are a psychiatrist's wet dream.
Have a nice day.
--
Desktop Win 7 x64 Emsisoft Anti Malware v6.6, Laptop Win 7 x64 & Desktop XP Pro Emsisoft Anti Malware v6.6 & Online Armor Premium v5.5, Netbook Win 7 Starter and Netbook XP Home Avast 7, MBAM and Hitman Pro used on-demand only.