uniqs
share rss forum feed

Jim_in_VA

join:2004-07-11
Cobbs Creek, VA
kudos:4
reply to Dexter1992

Re: Update On Grid Antenna Issue - An Apology

yeah you trashed Max on the issue. Glad to see you own up for that.
--
... need help? »evdo-tips.com/

Lamiel

join:2008-04-05
Saint Johns, MI
Reviews:
·Skyweb Online

said by Jim_in_VA:

Yeah, it takes guts, integrity and - most rare of all these days - humility to post an apology, and I respect you for it. You're alright, Dex...

Dexter1992

join:2010-07-16
Winona, MN

said by Lamiel:

said by Jim_in_VA:

Yeah, it takes guts, integrity and - most rare of all these days - humility to post an apology, and I respect you for it. You're alright, Dex...

I have no problem with owning up, I was just so frustrated that after everything I tried nothing worked. I think the issue was one of the panels on the tower goes down or has issues, the panel that aims down my valley, because if I went 2 miles down my valley the issue was not there, must be a different panel there.

Max Signal
Premium
join:2008-03-07
Buffalo, NY
kudos:1

said by Dexter1992:

said by Lamiel:

said by Jim_in_VA:

I have no problem with owning up, I was just so frustrated that after everything I tried nothing worked. I think the issue was one of the panels on the tower goes down or has issues, the panel that aims down my valley, because if I went 2 miles down my valley the issue was not there, must be a different panel there.

Wow if I remember correctly I thought they must have re aimed a panel . Turns out the panel was bad . Glad to know I do know my stuff . Glad your issues are resolved.

Dexter1992

join:2010-07-16
Winona, MN

Yes, you do know your stuff. I still I wish I could find my tower, so I could call it in when it has issues.