how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

lap1026

join:2012-10-19
South Hadley, MA

comodo an virtual bus enumerator problem

Someone wrote: "Thanks for getting me on the right track. As it turns out my PC had the speed issue but a laptop on the same router did not. I found that under Device Manger/System Devices that two instances of "Virtual Disk Bus Enumerator" had registry issues. These were created by Comodo Backup, a program I had recently uninstalled. Uninstalling these fixed my speed issues with the on board NIC". What do you think she meant by "Uninstalling these fixed my speed issues with the on board NIC"? Did her virtual disc bus enumerator problem resolve? Her post has me confused. I have the same problem with the virtual disc bus enumerator problem due to uninstalling Comodo and am trying to figure out how to fix it. I thought of trying to re-install Comodo and then uninstalling but that only seems it'll put me tight back here where I've started. Any answers? I'm just an amateur when it comes to these issues. Any help will be appreciated.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:147

Did you intend this for the Bright House Networks forum?

lap1026

South Hadley, MA

This is the forum which had originally delt with the virtual bus enumerator problem. Which forum should I go to for this problem? Thank you for your help.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:147
reply to lap1026

I think you might have confused this with another forum. I'll see what an do about getting this redirected for you.

lap1026

South Hadley, MA

Thanks for your help.