Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!
kudos:2
reply to Krisnatharok

Re: [game] F11 - Goggnam Style!

Thanks for the tips you all! Sorry about saying twilight.

After having finished murder-lizing Zombie Gomez, the town still had an appetite for death and mayhem. Seeing DrModem sitting on the sideline, picking his teeth with his toenail clippings, the town decided stringing him up would not only satisfy their craving, but also get rid of his nasty ass.

DrModem - Vanilla Townie - Regular town-aligned role with no special ability. You win with the town.

IT IS NIGHT NOW! SEND ME YOUR ACTIONS!
--
From Psychonauts -
Lungfish Civilian: (describing Goggalor) He's impervious to bullets! ... and love!
--

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!
kudos:2

The town, having satiated its self with the death of DrModem See Profile, decided to settle down for the night and sleep off the terrible hangovers most of the folks had. Upon waking up, the town walked into the streets and noticed their numbers were down again. Using all the fingers and toes at their disposal (and using a few tails from Action Jackson and Marmalade), the town figured out that f0rtys3ven See Profile was not present. Everyone hurried over to f0rtys3ven's house and found his corpse stuffed into his oven, along with a delicious souffle.

f0rtys3ven - Vanilla Townie - Regular town-aligned role with no special ability. You win with the town.

IT IS NOW DAY! TALK AMONGST YOURSELVES!
--
From Psychonauts -
Lungfish Civilian: (describing Goggalor) He's impervious to bullets! ... and love!
--

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3

vote Protusmose

Back to the dirty Scoia'tael sympathizer.

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
join:2001-10-03
Bellevue, NE
kudos:4

I don't even know what that word means....

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine

said by ProtusMose:

I don't even know what that word means....

That's it, play innocent, play dumb. But don't think I don't know what you do.