Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to Kristopher

Re: [game] F11 - Goggnam Style!

said by Kristopher:

said by Krisnatharok:

Could one mafia send in a kill order without input from the second?? I didn't think that was possible.

Absolutely. I am thinking tmod is town though. Just playing meta, and thinking that one mafia wouldn't rush it like that.

So, is it Protus and ekster? Jobbie and KrisN? I'm at an impasse. It could very well be that Jobbie and I are both town. Watch for a last minute switch if the player who is dead ends up town. The last minute switch voter then becomes suspect.

Waaaaaaaaaaay to much wifom bro.

Hope you get lynched.
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4
Actually, there's a lot of good info in those statements. I'll teach you to push for info, young padawan. Open your mind to new possibilities. Not rabid attacks.
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
reply to Krisnatharok
You're beginning to lose your resonance and being consumed by the void.

Open your mind. Feel the vibes. Some guy whose name I forgot loves you and will make you better!

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
said by ekster:

You're beginning to lose your resonance and being consumed by the void.

Open your mind. Feel the vibes. Some guy whose name I forgot loves you and will make you better!

oh shit i just got trolled
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI
Mafia suck