bionicRod
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium
join:2009-07-06
united state
kudos:2
reply to Krisnatharok

Re: [GW2] Official DSLR Guild: Aftershock (SHOK) Info

I've seen other guilds put banners on the ground that give buffs to anyone that wants them and was wondering how we could go about getting those. Have you seen that?

stvnbrs
Premium
join:2009-03-17
Cary, NC
kudos:5
said by bionicRod:

I've seen other guilds put banners on the ground that give buffs to anyone that wants them and was wondering how we could go about getting those. Have you seen that?

I have stayed away from the banners and just do the full buffs so players don't need to coordinate to be on at a certain time for the benefit. I may add more on the pvp side later though.
--
Goggalor: "Freedom of speech is not freedom of asshattery."

bionicRod
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium
join:2009-07-06
united state
said by stvnbrs:

said by bionicRod:

I have stayed away from the banners and just do the full buffs so players don't need to coordinate to be on at a certain time for the benefit. I may add more on the pvp side later though.

Cool! To be clear, those banners are for everyone on the map. When you hit F they say something like "Please enjoy the following buff courtesy of [insert Guild name]." I don't see why we'd spend points on that though.

facepalm

join:2012-08-20
Lumberton, TX
said by bionicRod:

said by stvnbrs:

said by bionicRod:

Cool! To be clear, those banners are for everyone on the map. When you hit F they say something like "Please enjoy the following buff courtesy of [insert Guild name]." I don't see why we'd spend points on that though.

Those are cool. I'm starting to see them more often. Love free buffs! lol
--
Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Koil
Premium
join:2002-09-10
Irmo, SC

1 edit
I have to imagine they get something out of the deal...maybe guild points when they're used or something.

:EDIT: Nope....just that the guild can use it for an event, along with everyone there.