join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Krisnatharok

Re: The 5.0.4 / MoP / Druid

said by Krisnatharok:

I love the gear synergy between Guardian and feral. End-game it will be completely different in terms of reforging/gemming/enchants, but on the way up I can maintain one set of gear and either top the DPS meters or tank (or jump between the two if the tank goes down).

Hoping to hit at least 87 this weekend--been leveling my Druid with Arch's monk.

I may adopt that approach. Just... my druid has NEVER run without a resto spec.... ever, lol.
--
Guild leader of Pride and Ego
Immergruen (resto/boomie) on Nathrezim Server (US)
Agrende (discipline/holy); Esclavizado (blood/unholy)

Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
What do you guys use as far as addons for feral? I'm looking for something (probably like DotTimer although I've never used it) that will display near the center of the screen the combo points, as well as the duration of rake, rip, and savage roar.
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
I actually use TidyPlates to track combo points, bleeds, DoTs on mobs. In the past, I've set up my PowerAruas (now WeakAuras) to show me my combo points and to flash my finish moves icons when I reach 5 combo points (in case there are too many mobs to pay attention to TidyPlates combo points). Venom1 See Profile speaks very highly of RoguePowerBars for tracking all of his bleeds/debuffs across all of his toons... you could check that out, too.
--
Guild leader of Pride and Ego
Good times with Great people in the Best way to spend $15/mo.

Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
Thanks, I'll have to check those out tonight.