SwedishRider
Rider on the Storm
Premium
join:2006-01-11
not Sweden
kudos:1
reply to swintec

Re: Hurricane Sandy On The Way? Possibly Worse Storm Since 1938

I had a few light flickers last night, but never lost power, internet, phone, or TV. Amazing actually!

Critsmcgee

join:2011-12-02
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by SwedishRider:

I had a few light flickers last night, but never lost power, internet, phone, or TV. Amazing actually!

Same for me. We lost almost all the remaining leaves on our trees though!

Dominokat
"Hi"
Premium
join:2002-08-06
Boothbay, ME
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
Click for full size
Click for full size
said by Critsmcgee:

said by SwedishRider:

Same for me. We lost almost all the remaining leaves on our trees though!

Anyone have a rake?
Leaves, leaves, leaves every where. Not much left on the trees.

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium,MVM
join:2005-01-22
Galaxy M31
kudos:2

1 recommendation

Heh...if there is anything good at all that came out of this storm, it's what you said. I've been waiting for all the leaves to come down (the Oak Trees on my property are the most stubborn), before I start cleaning them up.
Sandy took care of that...there is hardly a single leaf left. So, time to get to work. (Fortunately, I'm up in the sticks...no "bagging" leaves here). I just use my monster leaf blower, and blow all of them out into the woods.
Now, if I didn't have three trees that came down during the storm that I have to cut up and cart away (again, I just carry or drag the stuff out in the woods), my life would be 'perfect'.
Still, with all the cleanup I have to do, my heart goes out to people who lost a whole lot more than I did.
--
I had a life once.....now I have a Computer and a Modem.